The Sandy Pines Recreation Department is accepting applications for 2019 season.
Do you want to be a part of all the excitement and activities? The recreation department is looking for outgoing and dedicated people to be a part of the Sandy Pines Recreation Department.
Seeking applications for:
- Ropes Course (Ages 18 and up)
- Lifeguards: Certified (Must obtain on your own prior to Memorial Day)
- Happy Shack (Food Service)
- Sports Clinics (Tennis, Soccer, Track)
- Kids, Pre-Teen, & Teen Club
- Activities: Color Run, Family Day, Parade, Halloween, Movies, and many more!
We are looking for employees ages 16 and up with additional requirements for ropes and water park staff/lifeguard certification.
Interviews are tentatively set for Saturday, April 13. You will receive information regarding your specific interview time slot. Location: Recreation Station located near Water Park at Sandy Pines.