Supervisor of Aquatics
- Must possess instruction certification for First Aid, CPR and Blood Borne Pathogens from the American Red Cross or equivalent.
- Life Guard certification
- Strength in scheduling activities with an excellent attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, a good sense of public relations, ability to interact positively with Park Members, fellow staff, Guest Campers, members of the community and guests of the members.
- A commitment to the purposes of Sandy Pines Wilderness Trails.
- Supervision of the Swimming Programs and Pools.
- Supervision of the Lifeguards and Pool Staff
- Assist with hiring
- Train lifeguard staff to perform assigned duties.
- Be responsible for staff scheduling for all aquatic/recreation programs.
- Supervise and staff all swimming lessons and island swims at the outdoor pools and on the lake.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the pool equipment and report to the Maintenance Supervisor and facilities that are in need of repair.
- Attend rec dept staff meetings
- Be responsible to the Recreation Administrator for duties as outlined and any other activities as directed by the same.
- Supervise and plan the Youth Triathlon and Youth Lock-In.
-Looking to fill position in August 2019
-Seasonal employment position with Sandy Pines
-questions email email@example.com
Complete Sandy Pines Employment Application and drop off or mail to Member Services attn: Recreation Department at:
Attn: Recreation Department
2745 136th Avenue
Hopkins, MI 49328