Our mail policy has been evolving since the proliferation of Amazon and the age of free shipping on a range of parcel sizes from small goods up to furniture and bedding. Please understand our Member Service office is not a full time post office and deliveries and distribution are just a small fraction of the services and daily interactions we are responsible for performing. Please note the new policies which are intended to protect your privacy and provide for efficient distribution of parcels.
The Sandy Pines Administration strives to protect the privacy of its Members. After consultation with the United States Postal Service, the following changes will be made to the Sandy Pines Mail Policy effective immediately.
- Only Sandy Pines Staff will be permitted to enter the mail room.
- Thank you for your patience until we can retrieve your parcel(s)
- Parcel Pickup Hours Strictly Enforced
- Monday-Saturday – 8 am to 9 am and 2 pm to 4 pm through September 14, then Monday-Friday
- Closed Sundays & Holidays
- Please give member service staff your outgoing US POSTAL SERVICE (USPS) MAIL
- Parcels that exceed 25 lbs and /or the size of a carry-on or that remain over seven days are subject to handling fees.
- Parcels that exceed 50 lbs and/ or a size that cannot be carried safely by one person will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- Non-Members and/or campers cannot receive U.S. Mail or package deliveries at Sandy Pines
Thank you, we appreciate your understanding and patience during this transition. Additional details on our mail policy can be found at the following link: