Position filled! Thanks for your interest.
Member Service Assistant Manager – Seasonal
Qualifications: Computer skills with proficiency in Point of Sale, Database Management, Microsoft Office Suites, web-based applications and other software programs as required. Requires exceptional organizational and communication skills with attention to detail, efficiency and accuracy. Assistant Manager must be trustworthy with an ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Environmental: Job begins April 15 and ends October 15. Full-time; minimum of two Saturdays per month required mid-May to mid-September. Ability to stand for long periods of time; ability to sit, rise from sitting position to serve customer needs. Ability to lift and sort packages up to 25lbs and place on shelves, some higher than head height or lower than knee height. Ability to move about the building for a variety of tasks. Ability to manage in moderate noise levels. Ability to receive and process criticism and instruction, constructive and otherwise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General operation of the Member Service Department assisting with budget management, and the organization of the area of the building in which the department is located including security and environmental maintenance.
- Assist in support of other Member Service Staff and provide direction and oversight of when in supervisory role in absence of the Manger, such as Saturday staff-lead.
- Provide excellent customer service to Members, guests and staff members. Stay informed to provide detailed information concerning park operations and departments, providing where applicable requested contact information for in-park departments and services and external available services to members or guests.
- Answer incoming calls and emails quickly and efficiently, handling questions or directing callers to the appropriate department.
- Assist in management of VOIP phone system and both internal and external contacts.
- Assist in maintaining Member accounts, monthly statement mailings, and Member files, both paper and electronic. Help manage past due records and contacts with Members in arrears, offering payment options in conjunction with required parameters.
- Document customer complaints to assure proper follow up and resolution, answering questions without regard to whom they have spoken to initially to register a complaint, or in asking a question that could not be immediately answered. Refer to appropriate department managers.
- Balance daily point of sale transactions, print reports, and prepare bank deposits efficiently and accurately; assist department staff as needed with their POS resolution.
- Provide the Sales office with the proper information needed at the time of membership transfers or closings.
- If staff-lead of the day, before leaving, secure the safe, insure kitchen equipment is off, and building entries are secure; if last out, set alarm system.
- Assist in Outlook Calendar management, setting up meetings, facility rentals and other activities as needed.
- As assigned, assist in copy composition for the Sandy Pines website, and Sandy Pines Social Media accounts.
- Assist in sales, oversight and tracking of the following programs:
- Golf cart stickers and/or license plates (in conjunction with Public Safety)
- Blue tank, golf cart, moped, and boat stickers
- Spectrum-Charter cable, internet modems and service calls
- Bullpen spaces
- Boat stakes and docks (in conjunction with Inspector)
- Flea Market spaces
- Pump outs and pump out plans
- Facility Rentals
- Other programs as developed
- As assigned, assist with management of administrative general office and kitchen supplies.
- Report copy machine repairs, postage machine issues, WASH Laundry service calls and refund money for laundry machine issues.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and packages. Sort mail, process payments, manage parcels, call Members and troubleshoot with all carriers regarding mail and parcels. Manage mail room for efficiency and distribution of parcels.
- Supervisory Chain of Command:
- The direct Supervisor of the Member Service Assistant Manager shall be the Member Service Manager.
- If the Member Service Manager is unavailable, the acting Supervisor shall be the Director of Communications.
- In the event that (a) or (b) are not available, the Assistant Manager shall contact the CFO.