Saturday, June 16: Phase 1, 2, 4 & The Condos
Saturday, July 7: Phase 3, 5 & 6
***Please note the Member Service & Marketing News June 2018 Footprints article has the phase dates listed incorrectly. The dates listed here and on the Weekend Flyer are correct.***
Garage sales are one of the parks most highly attended and anticipated events! For the safety and cleanliness of the park, please limit sales to Saturday daylight hours. Please be aware of your surroundings when driving through the sales as there will be a lot of extra traffic in the park and a lot of wandering eyes checking out sales as they drive. Please make sure when parking during the sale that you’re not blocking traffic and roads.
Not sure where to start? Check out our Park Map and get shopping!
Mel Trotter Donation Truck
A Mel Trotter donation truck will be parked by the Public Safety Office at the Main Gate the Saturday of both Garage Sales through 6:00 pm for donations. They will have someone sorting and accepting items that are clean and reusable. Dirty, broken, large, heavy and non-usable items will not be accepted. For a more information on what can and can’t be accepted visit the Mel Trotter Ministries Donation Page.
Items Which Cannot Be Accepted
- Used mattresses and box springs
- TVs (flat screen/LCD TVs will be accepted as long as they work and are cable ready)
- Baby car seats & baby beds
- Waterbeds & hospital beds
- Sleeper sofas (you can drop them off at stores but we can’t pick them up)
- Exercise equipment, large metal desks
- Pianos and organs
- Large appliances: stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, etc.
- No chemicals: paint, pesticides, cleaners, or styrofoam etc.