Our Sandy Pines Flea Market features up to 116 vendor booths available for your shopping delight with everything from tasty treats to fine arts and crafts. This is always a very busy event and although we love our pets, please leave them at home as this much stimulation is not a good environment for our furry little friends.
Flea Market Schedule
5/5/18 May Fest
5/26/18 Memorial Day Market & Pancake Breakfast
6/9/18 June Fest
6/30/18 Independence Day Market & Pancake Breakfast
8/11/18 Christmas In August Market
9/1/18 Labor Day Market & Pancake Breakfast
10/6/18 Fall Fest Garage Sale & Market: This market is part of our annual Sandy Pines Fall Festival
Flea Market Details
- All spaces – $35 each
- No Parking In Office Parking Lots
- Vendors must park their vehicles at Maintenance or at their Flea Market Spot
- DO NOT BLOCK Maintenance Garage Doors or Park & Garden Store Access
- Current Sandy Pines Members are the only ones allowed to sign up for any Flea Market. If you are reserving a space for your guest, you are responsible for that guest. All Guests must be registered by the member and must have a guest pass displayed in their vehicle.
- There are 116 spots available. Each space will be 10’x 20’ and will be marked.
- Spaces are available on a “first come” basis.
- The Flea Market will run from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. No one is allowed to set up their table before 7:00 a.m., or to begin selling before 9:00 a.m.
- In case of inclement weather, the Flea Market may be rescheduled.
- This decision will be made Saturday morning. If a Flea Market is cancelled, there will be no refunds.
- If you cancel your Flea Market spot, there will be no refunds.
- Items not complying with the Park rules,may not be sold. (i.e. fireworks, etc.)
- You must have a food license to sell food.
- Please be patient and courteous with your fellow vendors.
Register online for a Flea Market space at through your Member Web Access or call Member Service at 616-896-8315.