Election Date & Times
The Sandy Pines Annual Election
Saturday, August 19th, 2017
10:00 am-2:00 pm
The Sandy Pines Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday, August 19th, 2017 at 10:00 am inside the Chapel. The Lake Monterey Golf Course Annual Meeting will follow immediately thereafter. The meeting is open for questions and conversation. This is a great forum to seek additional information regarding the Annual Election.
Election results will be available Saturday evening once all the votes have been counted and the Board Candidates have been notified. Results will be posted on this website page, Facebook, Cable Channel 9.1 & 9.2 along with posters on the doors of the Library, Administration and Ranger Station buildings.
Election Related Events
- Sat 8/6 Meet the Candidates Forum: 6-8 pm at the Pavilion
- Sat 8/12 Face to Phase Meeting: 9-11 at the Pavilion
- Fri 8/18 Board of Directors Meeting: 7-9 pm at the Pavilion
- Sat 8/19 Annual Meeting: 10 am – 12 pm at the Chapel
Phases 1, 2, 4 and 7 (Condos)
Inside Phase 1 Pavilion
Phases 3, 5 and 6
Inside the Recreation Station (The Water Park)
- Voter Identification Required
- Photo ID required for Member identification – i.e. Sandy Pines photo member ID card; driver’s license, etc.
- For voting purposes, each membership, whether owned individually or jointly, shall be entitled to only one vote.
- Members with account balances 30 (or more) days past due will not be able to vote until their balance is paid off.
Absentee ballots are available at the Member Service Office 30 days before the election (Wednesday, July 19th until Friday, August 18th.)
Absentee ballots must be mailed or deposited in the ballot box at the Member Service Office no later than 4 pm on Friday, August 18th.
Photo ID required for Member identification – i.e. Sandy Pines photo member ID card; driver’s license, etc.
Links & Resources
Sample Ballots & Board Candidate Bios are available at www.sandypines.com/election/
Capital Reserve & Indoor Pool Ballot Proposal details are available at www.sandypines.com/crf/